Happy Easter 2017!

Hello everyone and happy easter to you!
Same as last year, I made an illustration for a postcard print to be send to family, friends and customers. I reused the characters I created for last years painting, further telling their story



"Sir Haresley, once again charged with protection of his orders sacred Idol, the Silver Egg of the great Easter.
After it was stolen just the year before, the elders of the order decided to move it to a safer location after this years grand ceremony.
His route to a protected fortress leads him through a dense forest where danger might lurk behind every tree..."

Sadly the prints for my friends and family will arrive late due to delivery issues. I hope they won't mind receiving them a week past Easter :p 


You can see the painting process here on my Youtube channel